Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2010, 01:31 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by knyghtfall Quote
Why don't you sell me the VS1 90mm and replace it with the summicron.. let me know if you really do, I've been looking hard for one of these!
I hope you find yourself a copy. the bokeh on this one is to die for.

10-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
I thought you already had one before? you got another copy?
my previous post is one year old. In the meantime I bought Summicron 90 and it is absolutely bokeh master. More about my Leica lenses with Pentax body in Leica thread:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/80029-leica-lens-club.html
10-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Piotr Quote
my previous post is one year old. In the meantime I bought Summicron 90 and it is absolutely bokeh master. More about my Leica lenses with Pentax body in Leica thread:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/80029-leica-lens-club.html
whoops, sorry about that. I hate these old diggings. I was kinda wondering as well why would you get another copy, thus my inquiry. thanks for the Leica lens link, great photos. too bad Leicas are just expensive.
10-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
I hope you find yourself a copy. the bokeh on this one is to die for.

Yes I will! will carry on looking...