Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member
res3567's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston Tx.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,876
Super Tak Mac Club

Starting a thread on Super Takumer Macro lens photos.

Post your macro shots here.

Mine is a 50mm f/4

Name:  Macro 001.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  31.1 KB

Name:  Macro 003.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  24.3 KB

Name:  Macro 004.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  45.3 KB

Name:  Macro 009.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  48.0 KB

Name:  Macro 018.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  21.9 KB

05-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member
res3567's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston Tx.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,876
Original Poster
More shots.

First day of testing.

Name:  _IGP6411_edited-1.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  29.8 KB

Name:  _IGP6416_edited-1.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  31.9 KB

Name:  _IGP6421_edited-1.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  20.5 KB

Name:  _IGP6439_edited-1.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  33.4 KB

Name:  _IGP6503_edited-1.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  20.5 KB
05-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
Veteran Member
res3567's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston Tx.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,876
Original Poster
We a'int got no macro shooters out there?

Or ya'll just don't want to help form this club?
05-09-2009, 02:43 AM   #4
Veteran Member
Andi Lo's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 2,925
I think ownership of macro taks is a bit scarce compared to tak owners, just looking at the takumar thread. Probably not enough to form a club imho. If it counts I can contribute by shots from my 50mm + extension tubes / raynox

05-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #5
Veteran Member
res3567's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston Tx.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,876
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Andi Lo Quote
I think ownership of macro taks is a bit scarce compared to tak owners, just looking at the takumar thread. Probably not enough to form a club imho. If it counts I can contribute by shots from my 50mm + extension tubes / raynox
You think I should just submit all of my photos to the Takumar club instead?

And what is your take on the Raynox?

Your take on extention tubes on a 50mm f/4Tak Mac?
05-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #6
Inactive Account




Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Santa Teresa, New Mexico
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,130
QuoteOriginally posted by res3567 Quote
You think I should just submit all of my photos to the Takumar club instead?
Yes I do!
05-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
Veteran Member
Andi Lo's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Posts: 2,925
Before this thread gos out... The raynox is really nice IQ wise, and really convenient to pack. The problem is that it lacks flexibility unless you have the DA 50-200, and there it still lacks flexibility in a certain way because you have to be up close (11 cm) from the subject, no two ways around it.

Then again I haven't used it much since the end of summer last year. Since then i've accrued a bit of primes and maybe I'll change my opinion if I use it with prime lenses with different focal lengths.

I used extension tubes with the SMC tak 50/1.4, not the macro tak.

Cheers
05-10-2009, 03:02 AM   #8
Veteran Member
res3567's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston Tx.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,876
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by wlank Quote
Yes I do!
QuoteOriginally posted by Andi Lo Quote
Before this thread gos out... The raynox is really nice IQ wise, and really convenient to pack. The problem is that it lacks flexibility unless you have the DA 50-200, and there it still lacks flexibility in a certain way because you have to be up close (11 cm) from the subject, no two ways around it.

Then again I haven't used it much since the end of summer last year. Since then i've accrued a bit of primes and maybe I'll change my opinion if I use it with prime lenses with different focal lengths.

I used extension tubes with the SMC tak 50/1.4, not the macro tak.

Cheers
Thanks guys!

I will be posting my macro shots in the Takumar club.

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, macro, pentax lens, slr lens
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: Super Tak 28/3.5, Auto Tak 105/2.8 and AOC M42 Extension tubes pdxbmw Sold Items 1 11-15-2009 08:07 PM
For Sale - Sold: SMC Tak 150mm/4, SMC Tak 135mm/3.5, Super Tak 55mm/2 and extras pdxbmw Sold Items 8 09-10-2009 10:54 AM
Mac Tak res3567 Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 3 05-05-2009 06:28 PM
For Sale - Sold: m42 bellows, m42 adapter, 135/f3.5 Super Tak and 28/f3.5 Super Tak geauxpez Sold Items 12 12-10-2008 05:43 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top