Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-30-2007, 09:54 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Fin,

I guess I misunderstood your intentions and for that I apologize.
My palpitations have subsided and I am braced for more funny pictures.
As a father of two and a grandfather of three may I suggest a dish of baby food or mashed bananas to funny things up.

Mickey

06-01-2007, 08:35 PM   #32
raz

Original Poster
Ok, I got my K100D last month, here are the some first pictures where I tried to get a nice bokeh with the kit lens (18-55). As you say it, because of the aperture, with this lens the solution is to "work" with the distance of the background and the distance between the camera and the subject. But I'm pleased, it's a very nice lens, it will do fine until the FA 50 1.4 arrives

Here are 2 pictures that I made in the first week trying to get some bokeh.

yes he was tasting a...rock And I was to busy trying to photograph him and playing with the settings to realize what he was doing (shame on me ) . Next moment my wife came to the rescue and blamed me and my new camera hehe.

here are some toys, this is not a macro I guess, the toy has ~30 cm length. The background was at 7-8 meters behind.

Last edited by raz; 06-01-2007 at 08:55 PM.