Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2009, 05:03 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
sample pics

thanks for all your help yes i know you may not like my attitude but this problem that i percieve might help a few more people.

My brief this morning was to take a pic of councils new bike jumps. I went out found 2 kids and took some pics all i am asking is that you look at the two sample pics under sports called jump 10 and 20 and tell me which pic you think is the clearest and best illustrates the bike jump facility. The answer to this will help determine if there is a problem with the lenses.

thanks for help

07-07-2009, 05:51 AM   #2
Veteran Member

I just posted in the other thread. It looks like your shooting with too small an aperture. Subject are blurred due to motion, not to the lens being out of focus. Increase iso, increase aperture (smaller number) maximize shutter speed!
07-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Why don't you just post the pictures here? That would make them much easier to find.
07-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
Veteran Member

right until now, no pictures. how can most people here be able to help you? I'm getting a bit edgy. I dunno if you are really wanna seek some help or trying to solve the problem on your own. normally, if somebody wanted to seek help, details of the matter are provided inorder to solve the problem efficiently and effectively. from what I read so far, is that you have a problem and then opted to see what that problem is. are you sharing your problem solving or asking for solutions for your problem?