Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Adaptall 1 lens with Adaptall 2 to EOS mount

Here's a tricky one - a friend may be interested in my Adaptall 1 lens, if he can find a Tamron Adaptall to Canon EF EOS mount .

I've just seen an Adaptall 2 for EF EOS mount for sale, but i can't tell if this is the correct mount for an Adaptall 1 lens.

It doesn look at all like the Adaptall 1 mount i use for my K10D - by that i mean the Tamron side of the AD2 mount doesnt look anything like the Tamron side of the AD1 - obviously the K mount and EOS mount are different. I'm only concerned about trying to mount an AD2 adpater on an AD1 lens

Here's some options - but i'm not experienced enough to know if either of these are ok..

AF Confirm Tamron Adaptall 2 to CANON EOS EF 50D 40D 5D on eBay (end time 18-Aug-09 08:29:10 BST)

Tamron adaptall-2 Lens to Canon EF EOS Mount Adaptor on eBay (end time 05-Aug-09 20:59:19 BST)

Last edited by Squier; 08-04-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ad2, adaptall, canon, ef, eos, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens, tamron