Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #16

any progress here

I love the web, but just when I am catching up I see you guys posted most of this a year ago, did any of you achieve your goal, I am not as handy with the precision tools, but I would certainly part with $50 for a mount that worked even if it was a dedicated mount to only one aperture range, I would gobble two at the 2.8 range which would free up my existing 2 for other ranges.

12-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #17

Photos: Gallery
Today I've put to work, have 2 Adptall PK-2 and passed them to PKA. It is not difficult, just have a boring machine, drill 1.5 mm and 4 mm, a bolt with a spring taken from an old lens and get ready. I have an original PKA and after making several measurements with a multimeter, I see that there is no miracle for them to cost so expensive. After making the holes, just use any lens and get on the difragma AE/32 and P, the pictures come out just like them like I had gotten the PKA, makes the measurements for the flash ok. To help send to interested parties two jpg files.

The electric drill pin to have the spring inside and working well, it should also stick a ring that is soon to follow will phalanx, it will have to dismantle the three larger screws of the opposite party and makes a hole in the plate as a guide will spring pin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us