Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2009, 06:15 AM   #16
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by MattGunn Quote
I wonder how difficult it would be to modify a body to operate the aperture pin on the M42 lenses? The actuator is there anyway to operate the K mount aperture lever so all it would need is some additional mechanism. Another project to add to the list...

certainly more technical than I could achieve, but id be willing to bet it could be done. id cerainly be first in line for something like this if someone came up with a conversion.

09-01-2009, 06:21 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If / when I have some spare cash and can get hold of a cheep second hand body I may give it a try. Probably not going to happen any time soom though. I'm sure that Pentax could easily incorporate it into their next body if they though it would be financially viable. It probably isn't though as it wouldn't really help them sell more lenses (probaly quite the opposite).