Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #1

Where can I get Sigma 10-20mm in California?

Hello everyone,

(my first post

I'm about to visit California for next two weeks, and I would like to buy Sigma 10-20mm lense.

It's available online, but I live in UK + I will travel a lot so online purchase is out of question.

So, does any of you know where I can get those lenses (offline, in store)?

I've been calling few stores, with no luck.

Any comments appreciated.

regards

09-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Fat chance of finding it in a store, I'm afraid. Best strategy would be to buy it now and have it shipped to a friend (if possible) somewhere near the first place you'll be staying.
09-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I agree with deadwolfbones. I'd be surprised if you could find it in a store in California. However, California is a pretty big place (1.5 times the size of the UK) so you may have a better chance of a response if you indicate what cities you'll visit.
09-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for reply guys. This is what I've expected, but on the other hand California seems to be huge with number of photo shops, so I thought it's just me that 'don't know where to ask'

unfortunately no friends in CA :/

I've seen some instore but in New York, a bit too far

My plan is to drive for a two weeks, main cities are L.A. --> San Francisco --> desert --> Las Vegas --> L.A.

regards