Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #1

Anyone using Pentax Stereo Adaptor D or Loreo 3D lens cap please comment.

Hi!
Just wishing to get some feed back on either and maybe some images as well.
Thanks

04-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by shaolin95 Quote
Hi!
Just wishing to get some feed back on either and maybe some images as well.
Thanks
Hi,
I have a Pentax Stereo Attachment 52mm and have made a few posts about it. Try searching my posts or search "Loreo". I have an album with some picture from the PSA. Not gret shots but I will try and post something more interesting.
Yesterday I did a review in "Miscellaneous" from the Non-Pentax section of Lens reviews.
This URL may take you right there:

PentaxForums.com Photo Software and Pentax Accessory Review Database - Pentax Pentax Stereo Adapter 3D Set 52mm

Mounted on a prime 35mm digital or 50mm film lens (ie short barelled) I think the results should be OK. To tidy up the aberrations to the stereo effect Stereo Photo Maker does a great job. It's free, simple to use and powerful.
I have a Loreo 9005 for assessment but it does not fit the K200D See this link to Loreo front page, item 12 th April:

Loreo Asia Ltd. - 3D Camera, Stereo Photography, Photo Accessories and Optical Systems

Loreo wrote back to me last night with instructions to remove the mount, turn it 180 deg and refit, so the unit is upside down. This appears to have solved the problem but cannot be used as a commercial solution. Today I am taking my upside down 9005 out for a spin. First impressions are that it will work fine.