Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thinking of selling my Tamron 01F 2x TC- some condition issues

Hey all-

I bought a Tamron 01F 2x TC to use with my SP90mm Adaptall-2 from a used dealer, along with a 80-210mm 103A zoom this spring.

Just not using it tons, I find that I'm not a 1:1 macro kindof shooter, but I still love the SP90mm!

The TC does have some lens separation on the rear element, with a series of tiny little cleaning marks. This doesn't seem to affect performance on digital crop sensor, but maybe this would cause problem on film/full frame? I've shot macro with the 90mm and some fun shots with the 80-210mm towards the long end of the zoom. Still rendering images nicely, so these condition issues don't seem to be affecting performance.

Anyways, wondering if this is still saleable: I doubt I'll get my money back since I just leaped on it, didn't take a good hard look for these problems. Bad buyer!

Whatcha think, gang? I'd like to sell it with the zoom as a pair for a very reasonable price, ~50.00.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
01f, 2x, condition, issues, k-mount, macro, pentax lens, performance, slr lens, tc