Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2009, 06:07 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by 8540tomg Quote
I
If you guys will excuse a digression this is typical of the in depth kind of response he has always provided to my questions. Ben is just one of the reasons I stay with this forum. The length and breadth of experience out there and the willingness to share makes this place special.

Tom G
Tom, these are very kind wortds and I get hot red in my face, reading that. But I will also take the opportunity to widen that "Thank You", because there are an astonoshingly high number of very competent contributors here. It is hard to name them all, but guys like Wheatfield, Lowell, Marc (all of them) etc. etc. contribute freely their wide experience and I learn a lot. And I learn a lot, too, by answering good questions, because these give the impetus to think through a problem! Questions are as valueable as the answers! So, elt's simply summarize, that Pentaxforums is a very nice and helpful community.

Ben

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, pentax lens, price, slr lens, takumar