Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #31
Voe
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Gooshin Quote
Do you seriously think i want to strangle people?
Sorry, I don't know much about you, except that you are being more intimidating than constructive especially when this is a very friendly forum.

I just like to get smart with idiots who call other people idiots only offer no backup for their actions.
Like a 7 year old kid spitting on your car as you drive by from the school bus window.
I'm not sure what you are trying to prove with your attitude. But verbally bullying people here is not cool. With behaviour like that you would easily get banned at dpreview.com.

10-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #32
Veteran Member

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21764746134

you make the dpreview forums sound important.
10-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #33
Voe
Veteran Member

Ive been banned from DPREVIEW forums!! | Facebook

you make the dpreview forums sound important.
I believe you are wrong. I just gave you an example.

BTW I'm not sure what you are trying to imply with the above link. Can you elaborate?
10-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #34
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Voe Quote
I believe you are wrong. I just gave you an example.

BTW I'm not sure what you are trying to imply with the above link. Can you elaborate?
You say that my behaviour would lead me to be banned from Dpreview

which is actually what happened, only i share the same ranks with guys like Benjikan and a few others.

i guess we are all imature rascals

10-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #35
Voe
Veteran Member

You say that my behaviour would lead me to be banned from Dpreview

which is actually what happened, only i share the same ranks with guys like Benjikan and a few others.

i guess we are all imature rascals
So you are proud of getting banned from dpreview.com and is this what you want to achieve here too or are you just testing to see how far you can go?

I's amazing how you rank yourself next to people like Benjikan just because he was banned too?

One of the differences between you and Benjikan is that he was not banned for abusive behaviour. So if I were you, I would not categorize Benjikan as an "immature rascal".

I wonder if RiceHigh (also banned from dpreview) was on that Facebook page too. Would you be proud to be on the same rank with him too?
Mind you, I would not call RiceHigh an "immature rascal".

Last edited by Voe; 10-08-2009 at 08:14 PM.
10-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #36
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Voe Quote
So you are proud of getting banned from dpreview.com and is this what you want to achieve here too or are you just testing to see how far you can go?

I's amazing how you rank yourself next to people like Benjikan just because he was banned too?

One of the differences between you and Benjikan is that he was not banned for abusive behaviour. So if I were you, I would not categorize Benjikan as an "immature rascal".
actually i wasnt banned for abusive behaviour either, but for giving religion-neutral business advice to a texan regarding his christmas cards.

in any case, if you do not like reading what i say, feel free to block me like so many others.

i'm 4000+ posts and still here, so either you are being too judgemental or bored, because i'm not testing anything, i am how i am and this is how it is.

Sure i could compare myself to RiceHigh, i have somethign to say and i'm saying it. Hell RiceHigh was welcome back many times as far as i underand, and was only banned over a pretty severe case of mud slinging, plus the fact that his whole banner is anti-pentax.

I'm here for photos and facts.
10-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #37
Voe
Veteran Member

in any case, if you do not like reading what i say, feel free to block me like so many others.
I'm not a faint-hearted and don't block anyone, plus I don't think there is an option to block postings from specific user anyway.

i'm 4000+ posts and still here, so either you are being too judgemental or bored, because i'm not testing anything, i am how i am and this is how it is.
Well I think am rather disapproving than judgemental. But this is how I am too, I disapprove bullying. I can see you are a smart man, and that's why I'm trying to reason with you and ask you to stop doing this.

I'm here for photos and facts.
This is excellent. I'm here for that too. Enjoy!