Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Why don't you just put your autofocus Sigma onto your camera, take a few pictures and check the EXIF.
Then you'll know what your equipment is doing.
It's really hard to predict how third party equipment is going to work, as sometimes it is inexplicably crippled due to poor implementation of technology.
I believe one poster mentioned that Pentax F lenses and later report focal length to the camera, I know my 60-250 reports focal length as it is zoomed.
Perhaps it's time to turn off the computer and pick up the camera and see what your equipment is doing.
Why don't you re-read the entire thread carefully. You should probably pay extra attention to the fourth post. After that you can begin work on your apology.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens