Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Inactive Account

I once Had...

I once had a SMC Pentax-M 50mm F2 (pictured below with Hobbit) but it has gone to a good home.

On the weekend Sweethobbit asked, "Teach me how to use your manual lenses." I figured what's the harm. Little did I know. Not only did she take to the manual glass she loved it, and took some really fantastic shots. Now I am not going to get it back. But fair is fair - She let me go buy my new K7 last week - and I can still borrow the 50mm every so often - at least when she isn't looking

DEVS

10-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I've got one attached to an almost-free K1000, it's missing the little rubber grip. Feels pretty nice, but I don't have much use for it as I'm digging on the older Takumar rendering and have yet to buy a PK-EOS adapter so I can use it on digital.

Want it?
10-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Devs, If I had a good enough arm throw,I would throw one over to you.I've got two sitting in my camera bag.At least you came out it with the K7.That is some consulation.And you can still borrow the F2!
10-14-2009, 03:37 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thank you both for the offers - but I can still borrow it. And she takes better shots with it anyway. Her eyes are better then mine! Next I think I'll get her to try my good 28mm and then I'll go pick up a 21ltd

DEVS