Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by nostatic Quote
Thanks for the opinions. I also posted this question on a few other boards and got a number of responses. The majority opinion seems to be that once the buyer receives the item and says, "it works great, I love it" the transaction is over. Most indicated that there is an implied window for any return/refund requests, and 3+ weeks is certainly outside of that period.
I'd definitely agree with that (and I buy a lot more than I sell, tbh). A week after receipt is probably fair, two weeks is definitely stretching it. A month is far too long to be changing one's mind.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buyer, contacts, focus, k-mount, lens, lens sales, pentax lens, question, question on lens, seller, slr lens