Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-20-2009, 05:54 AM   #16
Ari
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I know I'm kind of obsessing over this. The optical quality is brilliant. I think I'm just going to exchange it for another copy.

10-20-2009, 07:00 AM   #17
Ari
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Ash and Marc - thank you for putting up with my neurosis about this! I'm shipping off the lens today and should (hopefully) get a new one by the end of the week. Of course, the first gig I really needed this for was cancelled last night, so I didn't even get the chance to ever really properly test it, so maybe that's a good thing. If the next copy has the same problem, I'm just going to bite my lip and accept that that's what it is........
10-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #18
Ari
Veteran Member

Original Poster
So I got a new copy. Doing the same thing...not going to worry about it. Here are the first shots

Looks sharp and that'sgood enough for me...........