Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Quick question regarding going price for mint 35mm limited.

I'm considering selling or trading my 35mm limited macro, but can't seem to find what these things sell for in gently used condition. All the old threads in the marketplace have the price marked "sold" and Ebay is not a good judge of prices anymore... too many people gouging/looking for someone stupid to buy at ridiculous prices.

BTW I'm looking for a silver 43mm limited. What are these going for? ~$450?

Thanks for any help.

10-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Searching the *completed* listings at Ebay is the most accurate picture of what things actually go for that you could possibly get.
10-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks, I'll look into that. I just don't want to be one of those people asking for some ridiculous buy it now price. Really used to like ebay, but sometimes it feels like there is a lot less signal to noise these days. 'Completed' auctions does sound like the place to look.
10-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Just did a search of completed listings... Wow! Did I miss something, when did prices go up on everything? I haven't looked since April.