Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-31-2009, 08:25 AM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Jodokast96 Quote
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/792535-post7.html says other wise. Don't know the truth myself, just pointing this out.
LIB! The last time I checked, the FA 35/2 was missing and presumed dead and now it shows up in stock at the Pentax Web Store (Link). Woo! Hoo! While it is still absent from the Pentax USA Web site and is not stocked by B&H (discontinued there) or Adorama, it is present on the Pentax Japan Web site, so apparently there is still hope.

Steve

10-31-2009, 08:26 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Did they pretend it was discontinued just so they could re-introduce it with a higher price ?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
43mm, aps-c, bit, f/1.4, f/2.0, k-mount, lot, pentax, pentax lens, primes, slr lens, smcp-fa, terms