Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-21-2009, 06:57 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
pentax a 20-70 zoom macro lens

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I have a smc Pentax- A zoom 30-70 zoom 1:3.5~4.5 lens with a "macro" focus at the 70mm end of the range.
I have never seen one of these for sale on Ebay or anywhere and was interested to know is it a unusual size lens, and was it once a kit lens? and any other info any one might have.
It is a great little lens, and takes nice sharp images [when I get the focus right! Damn these tired old eyes of mine] the only thing is on my K10 I have to either stop down by one or post alter every image as it seems a bit over exposed always to me
Alistair

11-21-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Take your pick.

Pentax 35-70mm lens, great deals on Lenses Filters, Film Cameras on eBay!
11-21-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
well well I must have put something in wrong on UK Ebay search I see a couple of pentax and few other brands listed having followed the US site link.
Interesting prices being asked though.
thanks
Alistair