Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
KORINAR lens information please.

While hunting down old glass that I have for the new K20d I remembered I had bought my wife a camera and a couple of lenses in the early seventies. I found the old case and in it a KORINAR AUTO 135 F1:2.8 lens, number 1624150.
My question is.. Does anyone know anything about this lens, I did a Google search but found little or no information.
The glass looks great, aperture functions well, hell it looks new, I bet my wife never put more than two rolls of film thru that camera...
Any information would be appreciated..
I'll mount it on the K20d and see how well it really works...
Thanks..
Len

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
glass, information, k-mount, k20d, korinar, korinar lens information, lens, pentax lens, slr lens, wife