Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-11-2010, 05:43 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I think you will be very happy with your 16-50. I know I am with mine. As for on camera flash technqiue, just google it -- there are a number of sites. The two things that i tend to do are to bounce the flash and to turn down the power -- much nicer to have fill flash than to have over powering, make everyone look like they were at a mime convention type flash. Just swiveling the 540 to one side will give enough light for fill.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
comparison, experience, issues, k-mount, kit, lens, pentax lens, primes, protection, resistance, sdm, slr lens, weather
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search