Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2010, 08:36 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Mike.P Quote
I have the Adaptall 2 70-150mm, used it once and never bothered again. It sits in a cupboard now, never used. Just didnt like the output.
Mike, I think, the output from such a lens is a fairly individual thing - you either like it or you don't. I have seen some images, which I really likes, so that pushed my interest in it. But the few samples I found on ebay, where simply too expensive, just to give it a try, especially, when consideringm that I would have to pay VAT/customs and postage to Germany from outside the EU.
If you ever contemplate to sell your lens for a reasonable price, let me know...

Ben

P.S. A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND ALL HERE!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
focus, focus lenses, k-mount, lenses, pentax, pentax lens, slr lens