Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-19-2007, 06:33 AM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by joele Quote
It depends...

For me it is just the pocketability of the lens that matters. Often I will have my camera slung over my shoulder (not in bag) so the pocketability of the extra lenses matters. Often I would carry just DA21, FA35 and DA70.. No need to even take a bag bigger than the very little pouch the two extra lenses sit in.
My thoughts exactly, I have all three of the pancakes, and love them all. It is great to be able to walk around with just my camera and three high quality lenses, without the need for a bag. I usually use the leather cases the lenses come in with the cords looped around my belt, works great.

Buy the 70mm, you won't be disappointed!

06-19-2007, 11:55 AM   #17

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the replies, Im sure this question has been done to death on the forum( and probably will be again) but i really appreciate everones input. I will let you know what i do and post some pics . go raibh maith agaibh go leir
Terry