Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2007, 06:07 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Teleconverter LBA impulse buy

I've been trolling ebay every once in a while to try to find a deal on a cheap teleconverter. Pretty much looking for something very cheap to play with for about $10.

Today I found this; a 50mm F2 attached to a Makinon 2x for $30 with free shipping.

I paid a little over $20 for my current 50mm F2 and thought I got a great deal on that, so I figure I can sell the lens and end up with a cheap teleconverter for about $10. Or less.

I know nothing about Makinon teleconverters, so I don't know if I got lucky or not. The pics they posted looked OK, so I know I can play with it, which was the goal.

Sadly, every other lens I'm interested in costs much more than $10... Ah well, the inexpensive lens run was fun while it lasted. Now for a Zenitar Fish Eye and a decent 300mm

slinky

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
50mm, f2, k-mount, lens, makinon, pentax lens, slr lens, teleconverter