Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Don't worry guys, the auction has only one bid but there's still 4 days to go and it's already got lots of exposure...

Cheers!

Abbazz

01-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #17
tux
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by ytterbium Quote
Am i the only one that cant see any glass inside the 28/2.8. Probably it's just the SMC in action .

What is the thing under the hotshoe (at the left side of camera), a cap or 40/2.8?
I think your right...maybe no glass ?? ....also is that a dint on RHS so looks like it has been dropped & smashed to me. photo is bad so I am not sure.
01-23-2010, 02:19 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
If it were me, I'd pull the auction and start again. It looks like from their ebay history they have no experience of selling expensive camera kit.

They would be better off by visiting a repair/sales centre like Harrow Technical. They could then relist the lenses, advertising them as having been checked by Harrow Tech. If they used an official ebay trading assistant, the auction might look a bit better, too.

That kit could be worth over a grand, and if its a rare version of the 15mm, someone might pay the moon for it in Japan or the US.