05-07-2010, 06:44 AM   #32

Photos: Albums
come on , more pls ..

lol.. 1 know , more..
Attached Images

05-07-2010, 06:46 AM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Not bad, seems on par with the Pentax-M 50mm f1.7 so far. The bokeh on the Ebay ad was much stranger... I guess they faked it or it only appears in special circumstances.
05-07-2010, 06:46 AM   #34

more, more, more..

more, more, more..juz to fulfill you , thanks..:ugh:

Attached Images

05-07-2010, 06:47 AM   #35

last jpeg

last jpeg.. follow by videl HD , dont stop..
Attached Images

05-07-2010, 06:53 AM   #36

HD video , large file..

HD video , large file.. sorry loading fail , how to upload video , pls advice ,HD one!
05-07-2010, 06:56 AM   #37

Horusbennu 50mm f1.7

Horusbennu 50mm f1.7zzzz , why they name it so f--ki--g long , so hard to type, lol , may post Sear 50mm f1.7 tommorrow to compare... , any commend? so far ?

05-07-2010, 07:07 AM   #38

horusbennu 50mm f1.7

while taking shot with the above lens , i found that although the Pentax kx beeep to confirm the focus , it took blur ( out of focus , slightly front focus photo ) , i have to avoid the beep sound and turn the focus ring futher to be in focus , why ? any one here can help ? Info : i already set the focus point at the centre and all set to manual focus , there is no way the camera can select others focus point mean only mid point focus only .

-To futher confirm that the horusbennu 50mm f1.7 lens is front focus , i test auto focus using the includes kit len DAL 18-55mm , it focus rightly at the subject , any explaination ? Help pls !

-I test shot with the manual focus Sears 50mm f1.7 , it also so front focus as the Horusbennu, anyone experience shoter can help here?
05-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #39
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by realguard Quote
while taking shot with the above lens , i found that although the Pentax kx beeep to confirm the focus , it took blur ( out of focus , slightly front focus photo ) , i have to avoid the beep sound and turn the focus ring futher to be in focus , why ? any one here can help ? Info : i already set the focus point at the centre and all set to manual focus , there is no way the camera can select others focus point mean only mid point focus only .

-To futher confirm that the horusbennu 50mm f1.7 lens is front focus , i test auto focus using the includes kit len DAL 18-55mm , it focus rightly at the subject , any explaination ? Help pls !

-I test shot with the manual focus Sears 50mm f1.7 , it also so front focus as the Horusbennu, anyone experience shoter can help here?
I don't know how a Manual focus lens can be front or back focused. The focusing depends on You. It Could be that your focus screen needs to be re-shimmed as it is too close or too far away from the viewing prism. If shimming is the case, try manual focusing your kit lens and you'll probably get the same result as with the 50mm lenses. That is unless you are depending on the confirmation beep. In that case, set the camera to MF and focus by eye and see what happens.

05-07-2010, 05:19 PM   #40
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
I don't know how a Manual focus lens can be front or back focused. The focusing depends on You. It Could be that your focus screen needs to be re-shimmed as it is too close or too far away from the viewing prism. If shimming is the case, try manual focusing your kit lens and you'll probably get the same result as with the 50mm lenses. That is unless you are depending on the confirmation beep. In that case, set the camera to MF and focus by eye and see what happens.

So true...Here is a link to some procedures that may be used to test both AF and manual focus:
AF microadjustment for the 1Ds mark III, 1D Mk3, 5D Mk2, 7D
Steve
05-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #41

horusbennu 50mm f1.7

horusbennu 50mm f1.7.
Thanks Jeff and steve , both helpfull , i try your method by no lishening to the beep sound and follow my eye, it is working , but after numbers of shot i felt sick , my left were not able aligt to my right have to rest for almost an hour to come back to normal vision , scarely!, juz curiouse , pls tell me do yur close your left eye while your right eye is focusing through the view finder?

May be that method is not for me .

Steve , your link to the canon AF fine adjustmnet had lead to another page of Pentax k-x fine adjustment built in the kx , i follow that method and it is working , thanks a lot !

-the fine adjusment in kx is ready a gift to me , it allow fine tunning for lens so that the beep sound while the focus is right , now i no longer need to 100% depending on my right eye anymore , just "beep " and shoot ! happy now.

- for in fo : the Horubesnnu lens front focus for -120 ( waw , that is crazy !!, though correctable by KX inbuilt feaTURE!! I AM LUCKY TO HAVE KX.).
The Sears 50mm f1.7 front focus for -30 , that better but still need adjustment whenever i change betwwen lenses. that is bad.

Here more photo after adjustment in morning , cant wait to shot after wake up , juz now ! ... enjoy and hope to communicate with both of you ! thanks a lot.
05-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #42

morning shots...

morning shots...:ugh:
Attached Images

05-07-2010, 07:28 PM   #43

morning 2

Attached Images

05-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #44

m3