Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Miranda to pentax adaptor

I have an interesting work in process

I found a soligor 135mm Macro lens with jambed and bent aperture blades, plus a complete bellows and set of miranda extension tubes in a second hand shop for $25.

It took a while to sort out the aperture blades, and I had to rebuild and modify the diaphram, but the lens is now back together and functional.

the question is, the camera mount on the back of the bellows accepts a breach lock similar to cannon. I have found with the extension tubes a breach lock to miranda thread adaptor, but the thread is larger than M42. I was wondering if any one knew of a mirada to M42 adaptor .

I can, if I have to, cut the threads off and attach a flanged K mount adaptor but before I do this, I thought I would put the question out there for a response

02-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
just to update, the miranda thread mount is M44x1 not M42X1 like pentax

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adaptor, aperture, breach, extension, k-mount, lens, m42, miranda, pentax lens, question, slr lens, thread