Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
for the price of a manual focus lens, you can't beat the 55/1.8. no offense to the Voigt. and yes, I would much prefer the rendering of the 55/1.8 against the FA50/1.4. there is just something about it that I really like a lot.
Hi Pentaxor!

Truth is that I also used to own the K55/1,8 It's a great lens for its price, but I still rank the Voigt way up there in terms of resolution and IQ. Give it a try and you'll see what I mean!

02-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vinceloc Quote
Hi Pentaxor!

Truth is that I also used to own the K55/1,8 It's a great lens for its price, but I still rank the Voigt way up there in terms of resolution and IQ. Give it a try and you'll see what I mean!
no need to. I tried it before. I was impressed but not enough reason to justify a buy, considering that I have a great deal of 50's, I would find it of little use. besides, I have a 50/1.2 which is already perfect for such needs.

anyway, I'm just wondering what other Pentax lenses are being sold there in the used market in Hidalgo for a cheap price?
02-23-2010, 03:06 AM   #33
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
no need to. I tried it before. I was impressed but not enough reason to justify a buy, considering that I have a great deal of 50's, I would find it of little use. besides, I have a 50/1.2 which is already perfect for such needs.

anyway, I'm just wondering what other Pentax lenses are being sold there in the used market in Hidalgo for a cheap price?
Well, the pentax crowd is growing very fast her in the Philippines, so much so that the Hidalgo used lens sellers are now a lot wiser. Can't get used pentax lenses for the bargains they were 4 years ago

I remember that in '07 I saw a FA135/2.8 which was being sold for just a little over US$100 equivalent, but I decided not to get it as it needed quite a bit of lens cleaning. Boy do I really regret that one