Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #1

Vivitar 70-200mm f4.5-5.6 macro lens question

Hello,

I just got a white Pentax Kx this passed Valentine's Day as a gift and it's my first dSLR ever so I'm quite new to everything. I got this lens on ebay for $20 bucks and I thought it'd work with my camera, so if you could please correct me if I'm wrong hehe. The lens shows that it's a PK-A/R-PK mount, so should this work? I just got it today and thought I'd try it, however, it does not seem to work......please advise. It just doesn't seem to recognize the lens and won't take a picture and the aperture on the screen just blinks.

Once again, I'm very new to this whole thing so any helpful info would be greatly appreciated. I'm not too worried if it won't work as I mentioned it was fairly cheap and thought I'd try it.

Thank you

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
f4.5-5.6 macro lens, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens