Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Show me your Pentax K 28mm f3.5 pictres

Hi everyone,

I am about to buy a Pentax K 28mm f3.5. I red a lot of good things about this lens, but did not find many pictures (especially landscape) taken with this lens. If you have some, I would really appreciate if you could share them with me and the rest of the Pentax community.

Thanks!

03-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by SylBer Quote
Hi everyone,

I am about to buy a Pentax K 28mm f3.5. I red a lot of good things about this lens, but did not find many pictures (especially landscape) taken with this lens. If you have some, I would really appreciate if you could share them with me and the rest of the Pentax community.

Thanks!
buy it first, then we'll show you.

it's a great lens btw. if you don't like it, I'm sure there are other willing people out there that would want the lens as well. however, it depends on how much it costs.
03-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Just bought a K 28mm f3.5 in Excellent + condition for 65 $ CND. I can't wait to give it a try. I'll post pictures on the "K Club" thread then.