Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
Forum Member

Carl Zeiss Jena 75-300mm has anyone experience with it on pentax k-x

Hi

I got a Carl Zeiss Jena 75-300mm f4.5-5.6 ED IF MC Macro Jenazoom with the K mount.
It seems to be very rare. I can't find any sample pictures of it. And google doesn't show much either.

I have a few questions to ask. Maybe someone can answer it.

What focal lenght should I insert?
300 the highest or 75 the lowest or the one that I will be using?

How do I get the best result in dim light?

I am experimenting a lot right now and some shots turn out right. Video is brilliant with the zoom in and out without loosing the focus.

For the pictures more than half of it is garbage but since some are really nice I know it's me and not the lens.

It would be nice if someone could give me a quick guide to get me on the right track.

I've never worked with a lens like this before.
Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
carl, carl zeiss jena, jena, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, pictures, slr lens, zeiss