Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pins on lenses designation question?

I just purchased a set of Rokunar PKA AF extension tubes and I can change the aperture of the lens with the camera but I'm not getting a reading on the cameras top LCD, All I get this that infamous F---. I can't seem to find the diagram for the pin designation either.
I love the ability to change the aperture with the camera but since the camera isn't reading the proper aperture what kind of exposer am I going to get? Should I use the green button in M mode or will I be alright in AV which I primarily use most of the time?
I have tried cleaning them but to no avail so far. I really haven't played around with them too much yet. I just would like to know what pins I need to be more concerned with.

Thank you
Oren

03-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Visit the Pentax page here, it should answer your questions:

Welcome to Bojidar Dimitrov's Pentax K-Mount Page