Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2010, 12:16 AM   #16
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by GoremanX Quote
I emailed B&H yesterday and they stated they had no more MIJ samples in their inventory.
So you followed your own advice, while I couldn't bring myself up to do it
I must admit that, deep down, I had my own theory: the BH guy that handled the order took a quick look at a map, didn't manage to spot Romania on it at first glance, said to himself 'oh, what the heck...', then he put aside that MIJ lens he originally took out, and swapped it with the MIV one I received

As for snap-on caps... funny enough, the official Pentax retailer we have in Bucharest only advertises 52mm ones on the website(!) I guess I should pay them a visit, maybe there's a hidden cache of 49mm ones in the back of the store...

03-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #17
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by cezarL Quote
...As for snap-on caps... funny enough, the official Pentax retailer we have in Bucharest only advertises 52mm ones on the website(!) I guess I should pay them a visit, maybe there's a hidden cache of 49mm ones in the back of the store...
The next time you are doing an order with B&H:
Pentax | 49mm Snap-On Lens Cap | 31491 | B&H Photo Video
That is the cap I got. It is type appropriate for the FA lenses and not too much money.

Steve