Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
HenryP from B&H is AWESOME....took care of my lense prob instantly!

My recently purchased 35ltd has issues, for whatever reason, either the UPS truck which might have run over the box or the lense charactistics don't match up well with my K20D body...but not a problem, they are even getting me Saturday (tomorrow) at no additional charge to me delivery since I had paid for overnight to being with.

I am completely blown away with the way it was handled...super nice guy to speak with as well. This was my first lense purchase from B&H and now I see why they will likely get my business from now on...

New lense is on the way and the posessed lense is on the way back...love it!

Just throught I would give them the Kudos here...

03-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good to hear. I think it's safe to say that it's very easy to find falut and complain about service but we tend to forget when we get good service much less coment on it.

This is what I'd expect with B&H though but it's good to know.
03-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
I agree...I might be one to complain and have no problem when something is wrong but when the issue is solved or something nice happens I am as quick with the praise as well...

It is just very nice to know I WILL have my lens so I can get stuff shot this weekend, even if the lense does not get here until tomorrow afternoon. It's relaxing....
03-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #4
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by brecklundin Quote
I am completely blown away with the way it was handled...super nice guy to speak with as well. This was my first lense purchase from B&H and now I see why they will likely get my business from now on...
I'm glad I could help and happy this has worked out. All the best.

03-24-2010, 09:21 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
i've used b+h quite a few times.... professional, courteous, fair pricing.. and quick and professional packing and shipping times... dave m
03-24-2010, 10:24 AM   #6
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I use B&H almost exclusively. Your experience with their service is good example of why.
03-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Yep, B&H is great.

c[_]