Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
Inactive Account

will this lens cap fit?

I won a 50mm Pentax-M f1.7 lens off ebay, but it didnt come with a front lens cap. Will a 49mm lens cap fit?

Best Regards,

Ryan C

07-11-2007, 03:27 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
yes !
07-19-2007, 06:34 AM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We've changed the rules for this section, posted a news announcement, a new sticky, and sent e-mails out, and yet I'm still seeing threads like these wind up in the KB forum. Why?

Please have a look at this post:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-photography-knowledge-base/9175-im...trictions.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

07-19-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
Veteran Member

I don't understand it either, Mo. When (or if) you ever get some spare time, perhaps you should contact the individuals and ask what motivated them to post here. A pattern to the answers may provide a clue how to prevent it.

stewart

07-19-2007, 05:14 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Personally I think that this post belongs in Pentax SLR Lens Discussion, however I see that pentaxbling is pretty new here and might not have read the guidelines or gotten the chance to figure out the board yet.

Either that or just made a mistake. I'm sure that we've all made 1 or 2 of them