Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
Veteran Member

K-x bounce back offer...

Honestly did not know where to put this so mods please move this if need be.

I have my rebate card that I got with my K-x still. Honestly didn't even know I had it til I was browsing marketplace and someone mentioned it in their ad.

I was looking at possibly getting the DA 10-17 in about a week and Adorama currently has this lens on specialfor $509. The rebate says it will give me back $80 which would bring the price to around $425 or so.

My question is, would they still take this rebate with the lower price or does the price have to be $649 as listed on the rebate form? Or should I just not buy new and try to find one used?

03-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
sn't there a phone number on the form and if not why not call Adorama? They probably have the answers.

Btw the thread is fine here. it's a lens question sort of
03-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
OHH my fault. I looked at the card last night and I could have swore it said AUTHORIZED retailer...it just says Pentax retailer. But I guess the question still stands on if they would accept it from something with a lower price than MSRP