Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Getting cheap DA limited in Vietnam...

Is it possible? I'll be in Vietnam for a week soon and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a cheap place to get the DA limiteds... especially want the 21mm

04-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Forum Member

Buying it from the manufacturing country wouldn't necessarily translate to a cheap price. That's because of how the free trade / export zone system is being implemented in many South East Asian countries.

The same goes here in the Philippines... you would expect that we have rock bottom prices for Pentax bodies but nope, the price in online US stores are even cheaper by a bit. In my experience, the cheapest place to buy would be Hong Kong or Singapore.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
da, k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens