Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
03-17-2016, 12:23 PM - 1 Like   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by IgorZ Quote
I came across this explanation of how to replace QBM mount with a K mount. I must admit it is incomprehensible, thanks to Google Translate and my lack of knowledge of Chinese, but at least it appears to be possible.

GoogleTraduction)
No, no, no. The translation is pure poetry...

QuoteQuote:
This lens is a Frenchman, but also really admire him, he could not read Chinese, but Figure guess the story, I feel I should be able to help him to change only the mirror, did not want to help him change, far away in France, I English not very good, in case of miscommunication much trouble, and only by mail would cost a lot of money. But he was very patient, and said Europe can not find a mirror of change, this is really very strange, no one in Europe how to change the mirror it! When it comes to finally promised to help him changed.
QuoteQuote:
Optical structure only by the mirror reflective lenses should look bird and Contax 35 / 1.4 is the same, please refer to the information on their own website inside it.
QuoteQuote:
Car repair is completed you can put a mirror mounted on the tailstock
QuoteQuote:
Ring made this continent less accurate specifications for backsheet machine is connected to the pressure diaphragm actuator rod hole open too much, it must make a small sheet metal job otherwise metering will be inaccurate. Actually, the main mirror, said he only digital machine without film machine, the machine body on the film to be useful, but test it in the MX film machine will not play above the mirror, simply add it, if one day in France think of using film mirror main machine and then sent me here to do further modifications.