Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-02-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
Inactive Account

FA 31 Limited

So... how long was it in this time? 2 days? And now unavaliable

How many did B&H get? Not that it matters, but i just didnt make it in time

Do B&H get their stock from Pentax USA hence the "temp unavaliable" instead of "out of stock"?

06-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by the swede Quote
So... how long was it in this time? 2 days? And now unavaliable
How many did B&H get? Not that it matters, but i just didnt make it in time
Do B&H get their stock from Pentax USA hence the "temp unavaliable" instead of "out of stock"?
We get all our Pentax merchandise from Pentax USA. Offhand I don't know how long our most recent delivery remained in stock nor do I know offhand how many we received. We endeavor at all times to have ample supplies of popular products and are as disappointed as you that this lens is not more readily available.
06-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
We get all our Pentax merchandise from Pentax USA. Offhand I don't know how long our most recent delivery remained in stock nor do I know offhand how many we received. We endeavor at all times to have ample supplies of popular products and are as disappointed as you that this lens is not more readily available.
Thanks for the answer! Just as i saw this i got an email from B&H because i requested to be notified when the lens comes in.

"Dear Customer ,

You've previously requested to be notified when the following item comes in to stock:
Pentax - PE3118FAB
smc Pentax FA 31mm f/1.8 Limited (Black)

This item did not come in to stock yet, However, we are now accepting pre-orders and the item will be shipped when it comes in to stock. If you still wish to be notified when it actually comes in to stock, please re-submit your request to be notified."

I understand now that the lens was never in stock, but its on its way as i understand it anyway.

Edit:
But now its out of stock, so i guess pre-orders has taken all of them!