Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #1

B&H andd SageMax do good ..

There's a long and exhaustive story about a Pentax K-x I purchased from B&H with a SageMax warranty. There is no reason to go into the details here, but sufficient to say that I ended it with asking SageMax for my money back on the camera.

I really had no hope of resolving this before Christmas. I thought it was going to be a long drawn out battle.

This was NOT the case. SageMax - with some pushing and prodding from B&H, sent me a check for the full amount.

Now, I may be quick to complain about a company's service, but I'm also willing to announce when a company does right. SageMax has fulfilled their obligations and honored their agreement with me. And B&H did help facilitate that process.

07-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by Kmuzu Quote
SageMax has fulfilled their obligations and honored their agreement with me. And B&H did help facilitate that process.
It's nice to know this has been amicably resolved.
« B+H rocks! | Film »