Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Forum Member

PF support through B&H purchases

Since Nov of 2010 I have spent over $1300 buying items from your online store. I chose to do business with your store in large part because of your promise to support PF. I find out today that despite all the directions I attempted to follow and follow up e-mails that none of my purchases have garnered PF any support. It seems stupid to me that with all the directions given on this forum to get this done that nothing has worked. Wouldn't it be easier to provide a coupon code for the users of this forum. You leave me no choice but to purchase from another retailer and see if PF receives the promised support. Maybe Adorama might share a little bit of my next purchase with PF.

01-09-2012, 08:56 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

We're very sorry you're having difficulty with the process. In essence, all you have to do is follow a link from this site to ours which includes the URL suffix identifying this site as the source. The link to our home page with this suffix is in my forum signature. it's here

Then, without opening new browser windows or tabs and without creating a new browser session outside the one which began here, simply add items to your shopping cart and complete your transaction.

We know this system works because not a few others here have done this successfully. If you like use my email address (also in my sig) and let me know where the difficulty lies.

We no longer routinely use coupon codes, or other buying incentives of that ilk because we found they were being routinely misused.

We monitor this site (and this forum in particular) every day (Saturday excepted of course) in order to support this site and our friends here, and to be able to provide both this sort of assistance and any other guidance, technical or business-related, site members need.