Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Pentax Sling Bag

Over the last year to 18 months we have purchased three of the Black Pentax sling bags (in the thirty some dollar range) On the bag my wife used the zipper on the bottom section broke and the local shoemaker told her it is an usual zipper but he could fix it for her if she got the right tab (I think that is the name for it). Her inquiry to Pentax has gone unanwered. Can you find out who manufactured the bag for Pentax so we can contact them for the zipper pull tab? The bags are great and sure can hold lots but with the zipper not closing you can put more in but it just does not stay put

06-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

I presume we're talking about the Pentax D-SLR Sling Bag. Our data says it's manufactured in China and I doubt the folks we deal with from Pentax USA would know who's providing the zipper. As far as I know the zippers are sewn in and the fix would be to remove the whole zipper and replace it with a new one one of the same length.