Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
BH pay for Saturday Ground?

I ordered a 31mm as a present yesterday at 4pm. The estimated delivery table said end of day Friday for UPS Ground- so I went with that. Turns out, the cut off time is 4 and they shipped out the lens this morning with an estimated delivery date of Monday... This is a Sunday birthday present

I did some UPS Ground googling, and they do deliver on Saturdays if the company pays the extra for Saturday deliveries. Is there any hope for me that BH pays that extra?

Overall, I'm still a little upset- if cutoff time is at 4, at least my invoice should have changed over in the system to say Monday. I would have called and happily paid the extra money to get next day. Definitely learned my lesson to not listen to estimates.

Edit: I meant my order confirmation should have said Monday... since it was emailed at 4:01.

Last edited by mcnugget; 09-13-2012 at 09:01 AM.
09-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

Thanks for your order. UPS does offer Saturday delivery, at a substantial price premium which the customer pays.

Our website FAQ says, "Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET."I am sorry if there was any uncertainty. UPS reports this was delivered Sept 17th. Great lens. Enjoy!