Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Customer Service

Chuck I just wanted to let you know I think your organization is excellent. I purchased a defective pentax adapter and although very disappointing, dealing with you customer service department is wonderful. I wish other companies stood behind their products as well as yours. I will continue to buy only from your group as long as you have the products in stock . Thank you!
Amy

01-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by pearsaab Quote
Chuck I just wanted to let you know I think your organization is excellent. I purchased a defective pentax adapter and although very disappointing, dealing with you customer service department is wonderful. I wish other companies stood behind their products as well as yours. I will continue to buy only from your group as long as you have the products in stock . Thank you!
Amy
Wow!! This is a joy to read. We're very gratified and want to thank you for taking the time to write. I will share this with the manager of our customer service department so he can spread the love around a little. Thank you !!!