Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Connection to Bootic.com

What is B&H's connection to bootic.com?

A lot of folks here bought a lot of merchandise from Bootic at a 30% discount. The merchandise is arriving at the customer's homes from B&H, shipped from Maspeth.

Thanks

02-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by lmd91343 Quote
What is B&H's connection to bootic.com?

A lot of folks here bought a lot of merchandise from Bootic at a 30% discount. The merchandise is arriving at the customer's homes from B&H, shipped from Maspeth.
I've never heard of bootic.com before. As far as I know we have no relationship with them. We never ship anything from Maspeth.

I'd be grateful for ANY info you can supply linking the merchandise to a B&H transaction including UPS package track numbers, B&H transaction numbers or product serial numbers.
02-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Henry,

The last several packages I received from B & H show Maspeth as the point of origin on the UPS tracking website. We may be talking apples and oranges here. I think that is what the folks here have referred to.

I placed an order with them for a Pentax 55-300 lens. I was informed that is was on back order. That happened at the same time your website showed that lens on back order. A fellow forum member who ordered the same lens a few minutes before me had his order filled. I will let you know when I get my order.

Here is the thread that contains the conversation. Feel free to drop by and join that conversation.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-price-watch/215421-legitimate-not-...equipment.html

Last edited by lmd91343; 02-21-2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
03-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Henry,

I just got my lens from Adorama! Everyone else got their's from B&H. If you still want my details, PM me.

-Lance

03-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Pentax not at Bootic

Henry,

The Pentax store is gone at Bootic. Nikon too.

-Lance