Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Disappearing items

Am very frustrated with your used department, and hope you can help me.

Twice in the past year I have attempted to order a used tripod from you. Last time (some months ago), the item suddenly disappeared from my order. When I contacted your sales department, they told me that they could not find the item in the used warehouse, and that "this never happens." Well, it has happened again.

Last week, I placed an order (order #439659460) for a used Gitzo 226 tripod (your used catalogue #947732), and a new induro brand short column to use with it. I received confirmation that my check had been received, and the order was on its way. Now today I get a revised version of the order, only listing the short column. I suppose this means that this tripod has also mysteriously disappeared from your warehouse. The short column (already shipped) is of no use to me without the tripod, and you do not list any other gitzo series 2 tripods in your used department that are anywhere close to the price of the G226. There was also no mention in the revised order of what has become of the rest of my money.

I would really appreciate hearing from you soon, to know how you are going to rectify this situation.

06-20-2013, 06:50 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Well, after a few phone calls, and with the help of your (very helpful) customer service and used departments, this situation has been resolved. Please thank them for me!
06-20-2013, 07:25 AM   #3
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by mole Quote
Well, after a few phone calls, and with the help of your (very helpful) customer service and used departments, this situation has been resolved. Please thank them for me!
Excellent news. I'm sorry for the initial frustration and pleased to know it's been resolved.