Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
K5ii

Hi Adam
I was looking to order the above but was waiting on info from work, do you know if there will be anymore at the 599 price point?

Steve

12-05-2013, 04:37 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sbyrne Quote
Hi Adam
I was looking to order the above but was waiting on info from work, do you know if there will be anymore at the 599 price point?

Steve
There won't. They are all sold out anyway

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: