Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2013, 11:03 AM   #16
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Ok fair enough. My order number is 1027163324
This order included one item, a Pentax camera + lens kit. It was not eligible for rewards points when you made this purchase and is not eligible for them today. Checking your acount via your surname, email address and telephone number I did not find any transaction from which you have earned rewards points.

12-31-2013, 07:27 AM   #17
mee
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
This order included one item, a Pentax camera + lens kit. It was not eligible for rewards points when you made this purchase and is not eligible for them today. Checking your acount via your surname, email address and telephone number I did not find any transaction from which you have earned rewards points.
Disappointing response, Henry. I will rethink using B&H in the future. It was a measly 32 dollar credit, but it was offered at the time of purchase on the 29th of NOVEMBER and now you and your company are back tracking (and have caused me a lot of frustration and wasted time attempting to get what is owed - look how long this thread has lasted).

I'm just.... flabbergasted... how B&H has handled this. Nonetheless, no is no and it is noted. Thank you, sir.
01-02-2014, 07:54 AM   #18
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Disappointing response, Henry. I will rethink using B&H in the future. It was a measly 32 dollar credit, but it was offered at the time of purchase on the 29th of NOVEMBER and now you and your company are back tracking (and have caused me a lot of frustration and wasted time attempting to get what is owed - look how long this thread has lasted).
The thread has lasted this long because you've kept it alive and I've been courteous to continue to reply. If you can send me a screenshot showing we offered any rewards points for the item you bought I will hand-carry it to the manager of customer service.
Closed Thread