Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #1
Forum Member

Return policy & firmware update

I've a general question on B&H's return policy: Suppose I purchase an item (camera, flash, etc.) that arrives with an older, non-current version of firmware on it. If I (successfully) update the firmware in order to try the item (for example, to resolve a known issue that newer firmware fixed, or to see how well the new firmware fixed the problem), is the item still considered returnable (assuming all of your other return policy conditions are met)? Or does updating the firmware make it non-returnable? Thanks very much for your feedback.

02-17-2014, 09:43 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

If the camera is otherwise eligible to be returned the firmware upgrade would not disqualify it.
02-18-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thanks very much for the quick reply, Henry. FYI, shopping with B&H--online, phone, or very occasionally in-store--has always been a very good experience for me. The good service, selection, and pricing is greatly appreciated.