Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-21-2014, 08:32 PM   #1

Help with recent k3 purchase

Hi, i purchaced a pentax k3 kit with the 18-135 mm lens kit last week from you. It was not the promotion with the SD card and 50mm lens for no extra cost(out of stock) , So I paid full retail. Amazon.com has it in Stock right now along with fulfillment for 1473.16. Will you honer the price difference? I'm still in my window to return the camera and 176.00 is a lot money to save. I wanted the deal with the 50mm lens, but your customer service told me that I had to wait for the lens to come in to get that deal. Witch made no sense to me, so I ordered the regular kit and had it shipped over night. I would like to add that your promo offer is listed on both camera kits, but with different package numbers. Thank you.

02-22-2014, 02:50 AM - 1 Like   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It looks like B&H just added a free BG-5 grip to the kit, so at the very least you should be able to get that. B&H is closed Saturday but you should get a reply on Sunday.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-22-2014, 06:15 AM   #3

Original Poster
Hi Adam. Thanks for the quick reply. I also purchased the grip from you when I purchased the camera. Should I call and see if I could get a price adjustment and have it credited back to my credit card? Or even an in store credit would work, I could get another lens.:-)
02-22-2014, 06:16 AM   #4

Original Poster
I meant from B&H.

02-23-2014, 10:45 AM   #5

Original Poster
I see the promotion now for the battery grip for free. I purchased the grip with the camera, so I'm waiting to see what they say about crediting my card back for the difference of the grip. I purchased from B&H because this forum highly recommend them as a reputable dealer.
02-23-2014, 04:01 PM   #6

Original Poster
This is a quote from B&H about my purchase

"Hello , my name is Peter K:

Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

I am sorry to hear about this issue. We will refund you for the grip since it is being offered as a free item with the camera now. Please allow 3-5 business days for the money to be back on your account.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business."

I just wanted to first say thank you to Adam, for letting me know about the new offer and 2nd, Thank you B&H for an extremely quick and positive response to my email. You will have my business from hear on out. I will be sure to order through this forum to show my support. Thank you again.. Ward..
02-24-2014, 07:40 AM - 1 Like   #7
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by Wwesley Quote
Thank you B&H for an extremely quick and positive response to my email. You will have my business from hear on out. I will be sure to order through this forum to show my support. Thank you again.. Ward..
Thank you. This is very gratifying.